Monday, June 25, 2007

A New Morning

A fresh start. A new day. It is amazing how much difference one night of sleep can make. Perhaps it was just time in God's plan for me to feel better. Perhaps new supplications were fired off to God by friends and family. Whatever, the reason, I woke up feeling great this morning. My sleep was the usual concatenation of approx 2 hour naps with a bit of medication, food, or reading in between each nap. Nonetheless, I awoke feeling as though the world was new and I have been given another shot at using my time to glorify God and serve others instead of dwelling on my pain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear the good news, Uncle. I hope this is a sign of better things to come! You're a brave man and we all believe in you.

Subhash said...

Dear Kent,

I am glad that you are feeling refreshed. I sent you e-mail without realisiing how great you are feeling.

After your trauma and severe pain, you have nothing but better days ahead. The worst, as they say, is over.

Your family's love and trust in God are your biggest assetts.

God bless you,
Subhash

Kathryn said...

I posted his name on June 12th in this post: http://kathrynmo.blogspot.com/2007/06/baby-boy.html

His name is Jecoa Caleb Moreno.

Both of them are doing reallly well. Jecoa is great. (He's a good sleeper, hooray!) And Theona just loves her baby. As soon as she wakes she asks "baby?" It's so sweet.

I hope your recovery is going well. We've been praying for you.

I'm glad you've looked at our little pictures. Did you show Barbara? I'd love for her to see them.

later.