Sunday, February 19, 2006

Kent Loves Barbara



This was a public display of affection. For reasons unknown, I want to make it even more public, so here it is for anyone who chooses to tune into to this blog. The old battered guy is me. The beautiful young woman is Barbara, my wife. We were dancing at the reception after the wedding of two of our very closest friends. It was just weeks before the wedding of our daughter Julia. I am so blessed to love her and be loved by her. I pray that God will give me more love and more ways to serve her. I pray that he will conform my mind to the mind of Christ. I want to love her as Christ loves the church.

2 comments:

Pamela Joy said...

oh come on guys. seriously. that is DISGUSTING. ;-) Just thought I'd say the typical kid thing. But seriously...

Janice said...

ok me and courtnay are sitting here being like, "that is sooooooo cute! that is so cute!" or at least i am. so cute. it's okay when it's other people's parents...