Sunday, August 13, 2006

Norway Pictures

Am I the only person having a hard time posting pictures on blogger?
Sometimes they don't show up at all. It seems to want to limit me to five. And if I get all five loaded, they wind up in the wrong order on the page.

I give up on using the blog. But here is a link to a folder on Snapfish: http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=855131155516439017/l=117366418/g=59969900/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

The opening page has a log-in. Ignore that. Just push the view now button and a page of thumbnail photos should pop up. You can then either view a slide show or select an particular photo.

I've been wanting to post this for the past two weeks, but life has been a bit hectic since I got back. Plus, I couldn't seem to get past the mechanics of it. I hope this works.

No comments: