Thursday, January 08, 2009

A Note to My Readers

First of all, welcome to a hyper-elite minority: those who choose to read my blog more than once! I only have hints that you exist: occasional comments, multiple hits from one city. (I can't track by computer or person, just location).

You will notice postings that may seem unusual. I am taking a journalism class (feature writing), and some of my work for the class will be posted on my blog.

Of course, as always, one really beautiful thing about blogs in general, and my posts in particular, is that you can ignore or relish them in almost total anonymity. So if you have enjoyed a number of my past posts, please seek professional help. Oh, and don't be surprised by increasingly odd posts for a season.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I think you can count on hits from Southern Texas being from me. Sometimes I come through here on my way to your daughters' blogs.

Also, please say hello to Mrs. S for me.

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Hey Kent,

Have you heard of www.getclicky.com? It will track your visitors and tell you which site/blogs they come from. I'm pretty sure they're a Corvallis company too, or were at least started there. :)

One of your regular visitors,
:) Bethany