Sunday, June 07, 2009

Plamela Joy

Plammy is my second daughter. She was born a few months ago and is getting married this week.

I have such rich memories, and yet it all seems to have passed so quickly. As I scan photos for a slide show, I am overwhelmed. I guess that is how it is supposed to be. I know it has been great loving her and watching her grow up. I know that she loves me. I plan to stay in touch with her and continue following the fascinating story that is Pamela.


























2 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww....little plamy is all grown up. we are looking forward to celebrating the new adventure in her life with you and the family this weekend! can't wait to find out what she and michael will be doing next :)

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

The first line of this post is so perfect. And those first photos of her make me want to have another baby! :)

WOW, you get to walk her down the isle this weekend! That's so special. Have a wonderful time!!

Blessings,
Bethany