Monday, April 09, 2007

I Fight Sleaze, Sleaze Fights Back

I should have known it wouldn't be so easy. I complained about sleazy ads to myspace and they disappeared within an hour. But today they started creeping back in. I upped the ante with some bulletins, a blog entry and a change to the wording of my MySpace profile. Within minutes I was bombarded by obviously sleazy (photo, name, etc) friend requests and messages via MySpace. My inbox was packed 10 minutes after I presumed to complain about sleaze.

Will I quit MySpace? Ultimately I vote with my mouse clicks. So yeah, I will leave when I am ready. Meanwhile though, I intend to create as much misery as I can for those who use a social networking system by dangling women as bait and fleecing foolish men as their prey.

I quote one of my savvy nieces:

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

So I think I will stomp on this particular brood of vipers for a while before leaving them behind.

I have no power on my own. But I know someone very powerful who despises injustice of all kinds. I'm asking them for help.
Post a Comment